UP is a basketball activation to showcase the strength and impact community programming has on youth when youth have complete access to participation. Access to basketball shoes and equipment, access to high level caring coaches, and access to local programming leading into building a stronger community and participation character.
Puma Hoops is powering The Kickback through a basketball tournament and clinics leading up to the tournament because they believe in our ability to show kids that their skills outside of basketball can be used to make their communities better.
Smith raising awareness and fostering innovation around educational and recreational opportunities for children, families and their communities, the tour is looking for help from the NBA network for sponsors specialize projects and events.
HOILDAY V.I.P. HAIR CUT
The idea is to help YOUTH with their self-esteem,” said Dane Smith, Pro Basketball player and social entrepreneur whom founded Project Varna.“With the holidays right around the corner, the idea is that if you look good, you’ll feel better about yourself, and you’ll do better in school.”
It will be the 1st Annual Project Varna Free haircut day hosted by Shawn and their pro barbers. The team is looking to host 10-15 people for the event, also all participants will have to register online. The event will look to have walk-ins.
Registration is open.
1. This Spring Break Dane Smith will be hosting a week long basketball camp
2. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact. Spaces are limited to 10 spots per session.
3. Please note arrival times can be for 9am, but camp will start at 9:30am which is the late stat time. Camp will end at 3:00pm.
4. All athletes must fill out registration forms.
5. Campers will have an option of extended hrs for training.
6. When : March 16 to the 20
7. Time : 8:30 AM to 3pm